For our Business Partner (IT) we are
recruiting for the position of:
As a team member and software developer you will work on navigation and traffic monitoring systems dedidated to shipping industry.
This offer is for both beginners and experienced programmers. The chosen candidates can count on support in relocation.
Expectations (knowledge / experience):
- Higher education corresponding with the role
- Professional experience at similar role (with
- Good knowledge of:
- Java EE
- Web applications
- Ionic / Cordova
- English B2 or higher (must have)
German (will be a plus) - employer expects intensive lanuage learning before start and then will be open to sponsor language course or/and accpet part-time work in the first 1-2 months (when new employee learns German intensively)
additionally nice to have:
- Experience in projects developing navigation and traffic monitoring systems
yes, apply & send your CV!
- Full-time & long-term contract
- Competitive employment conditions, good salary with non-financial benefits
- Interesting job and challenging tasks.
- Big amount of trust and independence
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English or German or Polish at: